General Phone Number: 404-315-8333
Skyland Trail provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Atlanta.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Skyland Trail is run by a private non-profit organization.
Skyland Trail provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
- Residential mental health rehab
Skyland Trail provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Skyland Trail utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
Skyland Trail utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Skyland Trail and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Skyland Trail.
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Skyland Trail offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Skyland Trail
Skyland Trail provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services