General Phone Number: 507-388-3181
Sioux Trails Mental Health Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Mankato.
- Mental Health Treatment
Sioux Trails Mental Health Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
Sioux Trails Mental Health Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Sioux Trails Mental Health Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Sioux Trails Mental Health Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Sioux Trails Mental Health Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Sioux Trails Mental Health Center and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Sioux Trails Mental Health Center.
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
Sioux Trails Mental Health Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Sioux Trails Mental Health Center
Sioux Trails Mental Health Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services