General Phone Number: 530-289-3711
Admissions Phone Number: 530-993-6746
Sierra County Behavioral Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Downieville.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Sierra County Behavioral Health is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
Sierra County Behavioral Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Sierra County Behavioral Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Sierra County Behavioral Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Sierra County Behavioral Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Sierra County Behavioral Health and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Sierra County Behavioral Health.
- Transitional age young adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Military families
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Sierra County Behavioral Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Sierra County Behavioral Health
Sierra County Behavioral Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Suicide prevention services