General Phone Number: 510-727-9401 x132
Admissions Phone Number: 510-727-9401 x100
Side by Side provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Hayward.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
Side by Side is run by a private non-profit organization.
Side by Side provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Side by Side provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Side by Side utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Side by Side utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Side by Side and possible financial assistance.
- Federal Grants
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Side by Side.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Side by Side offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Side by Side
Side by Side provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services