General Phone Number: 406-444-7500
Admissions Phone Number: 406-444-7521
Shodair Childrens Hospital provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Helena.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Shodair Childrens Hospital is run by a private non-profit organization.
Shodair Childrens Hospital provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
- Residential mental health rehab
Shodair Childrens Hospital provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
Shodair Childrens Hospital utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Shodair Childrens Hospital utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Shodair Childrens Hospital and possible financial assistance.
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Shodair Childrens Hospital.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with eating disorders
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Shodair Childrens Hospital offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Shodair Childrens Hospital
Shodair Childrens Hospital provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assisted Outpatient Treatment
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services