General Phone Number: 256-386-1240
Shoals Hospital provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Muscle Shoals.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Shoals Hospital is run by a private for-profit organization.
Shoals Hospital provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
Shoals Hospital provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Shoals Hospital utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
Shoals Hospital utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Shoals Hospital and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Shoals Hospital.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Shoals Hospital offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Shoals Hospital
Shoals Hospital provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Illness management and recovery
- Suicide prevention services