General Phone Number: 720-213-1399
Admissions Phone Number: 303-932-9599
Shiloh Home Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Englewood.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Shiloh Home Inc is run by a private non-profit organization.
Shiloh Home Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
- Residential mental health rehab
Shiloh Home Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Shiloh Home Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Shiloh Home Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Shiloh Home Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Federal Grants
- Other State Funds
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Shiloh Home Inc.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Shiloh Home Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Shiloh Home Inc
Shiloh Home Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation