General Phone Number: 530-225-5900
Admissions Phone Number: 530-225-5252
Shasta County Mental Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Redding.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Shasta County Mental Health is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
Shasta County Mental Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Residential mental health rehab
Shasta County Mental Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Shasta County Mental Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Cognitive remediation therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Shasta County Mental Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Pimozide (Orap®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Shasta County Mental Health and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Shasta County Mental Health.
- Seniors or older adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Shasta County Mental Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- TB Screening
Shasta County Mental Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Assisted Outpatient Treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services
- Therapeutic foster care
- Vocational rehabilitation services