General Phone Number: 952-445-4070
Shakopee VA Clinic provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Shakopee.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Shakopee VA Clinic is run by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
Shakopee VA Clinic provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Shakopee VA Clinic provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Shakopee VA Clinic utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Shakopee VA Clinic utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Pimozide (Orap®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Shakopee VA Clinic and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Shakopee VA Clinic.
- Transitional age young adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Persons with Alzheimer's or dementia
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Shakopee VA Clinic offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
Shakopee VA Clinic provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services