General Phone Number: 706-595-2739
Serenity Behavioral Health Systems provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Thomson.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Serenity Behavioral Health Systems is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
Serenity Behavioral Health Systems provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Serenity Behavioral Health Systems provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Serenity Behavioral Health Systems utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Serenity Behavioral Health Systems utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Serenity Behavioral Health Systems and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Serenity Behavioral Health Systems.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
Serenity Behavioral Health Systems offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- TB Screening
Serenity Behavioral Health Systems provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services