General Phone Number: 208-798-1646
Sequoia Counseling Services Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Lewiston.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Sequoia Counseling Services Inc is run by a private for-profit organization.
Sequoia Counseling Services Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Sequoia Counseling Services Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Sequoia Counseling Services Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Sequoia Counseling Services Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Sequoia Counseling Services Inc and possible financial assistance.
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Sequoia Counseling Services Inc.
- Transitional age young adults
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Sequoia Counseling Services Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Sequoia Counseling Services Inc
Sequoia Counseling Services Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services