General Phone Number: 928-777-3280
SequelCare of Arizona provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Prescott Valley.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
SequelCare of Arizona is run by a private for-profit organization.
SequelCare of Arizona provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
SequelCare of Arizona provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
SequelCare of Arizona utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
SequelCare of Arizona utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at SequelCare of Arizona and possible financial assistance.
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at SequelCare of Arizona.
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
SequelCare of Arizona offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at SequelCare of Arizona
SequelCare of Arizona provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Education services
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services