General Phone Number: 928-777-3280
Sequel Care of Arizona provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Prescott.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Sequel Care of Arizona is run by a private for-profit organization.
Sequel Care of Arizona provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Sequel Care of Arizona provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Sequel Care of Arizona utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Sequel Care of Arizona utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Sequel Care of Arizona and possible financial assistance.
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Sequel Care of Arizona.
- Transitional age young adults
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Sequel Care of Arizona offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Sequel Care of Arizona
Sequel Care of Arizona provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Therapeutic foster care
- Vocational rehabilitation services