General Phone Number: 928-777-3280
Sequel Care of Arizona provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Prescott Valley.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Sequel Care of Arizona is run by a private for-profit organization.
Sequel Care of Arizona provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Sequel Care of Arizona provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Sequel Care of Arizona utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Sequel Care of Arizona utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Sequel Care of Arizona and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Sequel Care of Arizona.
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Sequel Care of Arizona offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- TB Screening
Sequel Care of Arizona provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment