General Phone Number: 928-777-3280
Admissions Phone Number: 928-777-3280 x317
Sequel Care of Arizona provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Kingman.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Sequel Care of Arizona is run by a private for-profit organization.
Sequel Care of Arizona provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Sequel Care of Arizona provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Sequel Care of Arizona utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Sequel Care of Arizona utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Sequel Care of Arizona and possible financial assistance.
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Sequel Care of Arizona.
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Sequel Care of Arizona offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Sequel Care of Arizona
Sequel Care of Arizona provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services