General Phone Number: 510-483-3030
Seneca Family of Agencies provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in San Leandro.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
Seneca Family of Agencies is run by a private non-profit organization.
Seneca Family of Agencies provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Seneca Family of Agencies provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Seneca Family of Agencies utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Seneca Family of Agencies utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Seneca Family of Agencies and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Seneca Family of Agencies.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Seneca Family of Agencies offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Seneca Family of Agencies
Seneca Family of Agencies provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services