General Phone Number: 510-434-7990
Seneca Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Oakland.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Seneca Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
Seneca Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Seneca Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Seneca Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Seneca Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Seneca Center and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- State Education Agency Funds
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Seneca Center.
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Seneca Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Seneca Center
Seneca Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation