General Phone Number: 480-902-0771 x124
SEEK Arizona provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Mesa.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
SEEK Arizona is run by a private for-profit organization.
SEEK Arizona provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
SEEK Arizona provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
SEEK Arizona utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
SEEK Arizona utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at SEEK Arizona and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at SEEK Arizona.
- Transitional age young adults
- Persons with traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
SEEK Arizona offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at SEEK Arizona
SEEK Arizona provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Education services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services