General Phone Number: 907-224-5257 x1041
Admissions Phone Number: 907-224-5257
Seaview Community Services provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Seward.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Seaview Community Services is run by a private non-profit organization.
Seaview Community Services provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Seaview Community Services provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Seaview Community Services utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Cognitive remediation therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Seaview Community Services utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Seaview Community Services and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Seaview Community Services.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Seaview Community Services offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Seaview Community Services
Seaview Community Services provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing