General Phone Number: 206-323-1768
Seattle Counseling Service provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Seattle.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Seattle Counseling Service is run by a private non-profit organization.
Seattle Counseling Service provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Seattle Counseling Service provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Seattle Counseling Service utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Seattle Counseling Service utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Seattle Counseling Service and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Seattle Counseling Service.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
Seattle Counseling Service offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Seattle Counseling Service
Seattle Counseling Service provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services