General Phone Number: 206-987-7210
Seattle Childrens Hospital provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Seattle.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
Seattle Childrens Hospital is run by a private non-profit organization.
Seattle Childrens Hospital provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Seattle Childrens Hospital provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Seattle Childrens Hospital utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Seattle Childrens Hospital utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Seattle Childrens Hospital and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Seattle Childrens Hospital.
- Transitional age young adults
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Seattle Childrens Hospital offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Seattle Childrens Hospital
Seattle Childrens Hospital provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Integrated primary care services
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services
- Therapeutic foster care