General Phone Number: 206-987-8080
Seattle Childrens Hospital provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Seattle.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
Seattle Childrens Hospital is run by a private non-profit organization.
Seattle Childrens Hospital provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Seattle Childrens Hospital provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Seattle Childrens Hospital utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
Seattle Childrens Hospital utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Seattle Childrens Hospital and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Seattle Childrens Hospital.
Seattle Childrens Hospital offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Seattle Childrens Hospital
Seattle Childrens Hospital provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services