General Phone Number: 360-704-7590
Sea Mar Community Health Centers provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Olympia.
- Mental Health Treatment
Sea Mar Community Health Centers is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Sea Mar Community Health Centers provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Sea Mar Community Health Centers provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Sea Mar Community Health Centers utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Sea Mar Community Health Centers utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Sea Mar Community Health Centers and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Sea Mar Community Health Centers.
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Sea Mar Community Health Centers offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Sea Mar Community Health Centers
Sea Mar Community Health Centers provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services