General Phone Number: 425-312-0277
Sea Mar Behavioral Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Everett.
- Mental Health Treatment
Sea Mar Behavioral Health is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Sea Mar Behavioral Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Sea Mar Behavioral Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Sea Mar Behavioral Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Sea Mar Behavioral Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Sea Mar Behavioral Health and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Sea Mar Behavioral Health.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Sea Mar Behavioral Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Sea Mar Behavioral Health
Sea Mar Behavioral Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services