General Phone Number: 360-293-8007
Sea Mar Behavioral Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Anacortes.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
Sea Mar Behavioral Health is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Sea Mar Behavioral Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Sea Mar Behavioral Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Sea Mar Behavioral Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Sea Mar Behavioral Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Sea Mar Behavioral Health and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Sea Mar Behavioral Health.
- Transitional age young adults
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Sea Mar Behavioral Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Sea Mar Behavioral Health
Sea Mar Behavioral Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery