General Phone Number: 952-496-8481
Scott County Mental Health Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Shakopee.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
Scott County Mental Health Center is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
Scott County Mental Health Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Scott County Mental Health Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
Scott County Mental Health Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Scott County Mental Health Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Scott County Mental Health Center and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Scott County Mental Health Center.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Scott County Mental Health Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Scott County Mental Health Center
Scott County Mental Health Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery