General Phone Number: 707-569-2300
Santa Rosa CBOC/Mental Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Santa Rosa.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Santa Rosa CBOC/Mental Health is run by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
Santa Rosa CBOC/Mental Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Santa Rosa CBOC/Mental Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Santa Rosa CBOC/Mental Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Santa Rosa CBOC/Mental Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Santa Rosa CBOC/Mental Health and possible financial assistance.
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Santa Rosa CBOC/Mental Health.
- Seniors or older adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with Alzheimer's or dementia
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Santa Rosa CBOC/Mental Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
Santa Rosa CBOC/Mental Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Integrated primary care services
- Legal advocacy
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services