General Phone Number: 562-347-2200
Santa Fe Springs VA Clinic provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Santa Fe Springs.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Santa Fe Springs VA Clinic is run by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
Santa Fe Springs VA Clinic provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Santa Fe Springs VA Clinic provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Santa Fe Springs VA Clinic utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
Santa Fe Springs VA Clinic utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Santa Fe Springs VA Clinic and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Santa Fe Springs VA Clinic.
- Persons with traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Santa Fe Springs VA Clinic offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Santa Fe Springs VA Clinic
Santa Fe Springs VA Clinic provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Suicide prevention services