General Phone Number: 805-884-1600
Admissions Phone Number: 888-868-1649
Santa Barbara County provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Santa Barbara.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Santa Barbara County is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
Santa Barbara County provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Santa Barbara County provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Santa Barbara County utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Santa Barbara County utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Santa Barbara County and possible financial assistance.
- Federal Grants
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Santa Barbara County.
- Transitional age young adults
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Santa Barbara County offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Santa Barbara County
Santa Barbara County provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services
- Therapeutic foster care
- Vocational rehabilitation services