General Phone Number: 562-356-8686
Sano Center for Recovery provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Newport Beach.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Sano Center for Recovery is run by a private for-profit organization.
Sano Center for Recovery provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Sano Center for Recovery provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Sano Center for Recovery utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Sano Center for Recovery utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Sano Center for Recovery and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Sano Center for Recovery.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Sano Center for Recovery offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Sano Center for Recovery
Sano Center for Recovery provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Suicide prevention services