General Phone Number: 218-751-3280
Sanford Behavioral Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Bemidji.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Sanford Behavioral Health is run by a private non-profit organization.
Sanford Behavioral Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Sanford Behavioral Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Sanford Behavioral Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Sanford Behavioral Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Sanford Behavioral Health and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Sanford Behavioral Health.
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Sanford Behavioral Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Sanford Behavioral Health
Sanford Behavioral Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported housing