General Phone Number: 561-744-0211
Sandy Pines Hospital provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Jupiter.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Sandy Pines Hospital is run by a private for-profit organization.
Sandy Pines Hospital provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Sandy Pines Hospital provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Sandy Pines Hospital utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Sandy Pines Hospital utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Sandy Pines Hospital and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Sandy Pines Hospital.
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Sandy Pines Hospital offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Sandy Pines Hospital
Sandy Pines Hospital provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services