General Phone Number: 719-589-3671
San Luis Valley provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in La Jara.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Provides Addiction Treatment
San Luis Valley is run by a private non-profit organization.
San Luis Valley provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
San Luis Valley provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
San Luis Valley utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
San Luis Valley utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at San Luis Valley and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at San Luis Valley.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
San Luis Valley offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at San Luis Valley
San Luis Valley provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services