General Phone Number: 415-282-3789
Admissions Phone Number: 415-864-1515
San Jose Place provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in San Francisco.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
San Jose Place is run by a private non-profit organization.
San Jose Place provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
San Jose Place provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
San Jose Place utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
San Jose Place utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at San Jose Place and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at San Jose Place.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
San Jose Place offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at San Jose Place
San Jose Place provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services