General Phone Number: 818-901-4836
San Fernando Valley Comm MH Ctr Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Van Nuys.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
San Fernando Valley Comm MH Ctr Inc is run by a private non-profit organization.
San Fernando Valley Comm MH Ctr Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
San Fernando Valley Comm MH Ctr Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
San Fernando Valley Comm MH Ctr Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
San Fernando Valley Comm MH Ctr Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at San Fernando Valley Comm MH Ctr Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at San Fernando Valley Comm MH Ctr Inc.
San Fernando Valley Comm MH Ctr Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at San Fernando Valley Comm MH Ctr Inc
San Fernando Valley Comm MH Ctr Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported housing
- Vocational rehabilitation services