General Phone Number: 858-277-9550
San Diego Center for Children provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in San Diego.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Provides Addiction Treatment
San Diego Center for Children is run by a private non-profit organization.
San Diego Center for Children provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Residential mental health rehab
San Diego Center for Children provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
San Diego Center for Children utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
San Diego Center for Children utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at San Diego Center for Children and possible financial assistance.
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at San Diego Center for Children.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Military families
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
San Diego Center for Children offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at San Diego Center for Children
San Diego Center for Children provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services