General Phone Number: 858-633-4115
San Diego Center for Children provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in San Diego.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
San Diego Center for Children is run by a private non-profit organization.
San Diego Center for Children provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
San Diego Center for Children provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
San Diego Center for Children utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
San Diego Center for Children utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at San Diego Center for Children and possible financial assistance.
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at San Diego Center for Children.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Military families
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
San Diego Center for Children offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at San Diego Center for Children
San Diego Center for Children provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Therapeutic foster care