General Phone Number: 203-362-3900
Admissions Phone Number: 475-210-4416
Saint Vincents Behav Health Servs provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Bridgeport.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Saint Vincents Behav Health Servs is run by a private non-profit organization.
Saint Vincents Behav Health Servs provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Saint Vincents Behav Health Servs provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Saint Vincents Behav Health Servs utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
Saint Vincents Behav Health Servs utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Saint Vincents Behav Health Servs and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Saint Vincents Behav Health Servs.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Saint Vincents Behav Health Servs offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Saint Vincents Behav Health Servs
Saint Vincents Behav Health Servs provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services