General Phone Number: 912-638-1999
Admissions Phone Number: 800-821-7224
Saint Simons by the Sea provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Saint Simons Island.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Saint Simons by the Sea is run by a private for-profit organization.
Saint Simons by the Sea provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
Saint Simons by the Sea provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Saint Simons by the Sea utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
Saint Simons by the Sea utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Saint Simons by the Sea and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Saint Simons by the Sea.
- Active duty military
- Active duty military
- Military families
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with Alzheimer's or dementia
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Saint Simons by the Sea offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Saint Simons by the Sea
Saint Simons by the Sea provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Suicide prevention services