General Phone Number: 727-895-8499
Saint Pete Behav Health Center Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Saint Petersburg.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Saint Pete Behav Health Center Inc is run by a private for-profit organization.
Saint Pete Behav Health Center Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Saint Pete Behav Health Center Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Saint Pete Behav Health Center Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
Saint Pete Behav Health Center Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Saint Pete Behav Health Center Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Saint Pete Behav Health Center Inc.
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Saint Pete Behav Health Center Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Saint Pete Behav Health Center Inc
Saint Pete Behav Health Center Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services