General Phone Number: 561-844-6300
Saint Marys Medical Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in West Palm Beach.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Saint Marys Medical Center is run by a private for-profit organization.
Saint Marys Medical Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
Saint Marys Medical Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Saint Marys Medical Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
Saint Marys Medical Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Saint Marys Medical Center and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Saint Marys Medical Center.
- Transitional age young adults
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Saint Marys Medical Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Saint Marys Medical Center
Saint Marys Medical Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation