General Phone Number: 209-461-2000
Saint Josephs Behavioral Health Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Stockton.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Saint Josephs Behavioral Health Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
Saint Josephs Behavioral Health Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Saint Josephs Behavioral Health Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Saint Josephs Behavioral Health Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
Saint Josephs Behavioral Health Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Saint Josephs Behavioral Health Center and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Saint Josephs Behavioral Health Center.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
Saint Josephs Behavioral Health Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- TB Screening
Saint Josephs Behavioral Health Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Suicide prevention services