General Phone Number: 208-799-5700
Admissions Phone Number: 208-799-6500
Saint Joseph Regional Medical Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Lewiston.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Saint Joseph Regional Medical Center is run by a private for-profit organization.
Saint Joseph Regional Medical Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
Saint Joseph Regional Medical Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Saint Joseph Regional Medical Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
Saint Joseph Regional Medical Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Saint Joseph Regional Medical Center and possible financial assistance.
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Saint Joseph Regional Medical Center.
Saint Joseph Regional Medical Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
Saint Joseph Regional Medical Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Suicide prevention services