General Phone Number: 916-452-3981
Sacramento Childrens Home provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Sacramento.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Sacramento Childrens Home is run by a private non-profit organization.
Sacramento Childrens Home provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Residential mental health rehab
Sacramento Childrens Home provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
Sacramento Childrens Home utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Sacramento Childrens Home utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Sacramento Childrens Home and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Sacramento Childrens Home.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Sacramento Childrens Home offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Sacramento Childrens Home
Sacramento Childrens Home provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services