General Phone Number: 719-384-0303
Ryon Medical and Associates provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in La Junta.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Ryon Medical and Associates is run by a private for-profit organization.
Ryon Medical and Associates provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Ryon Medical and Associates provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Ryon Medical and Associates utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Cognitive remediation therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Ryon Medical and Associates utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Ryon Medical and Associates and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Ryon Medical and Associates.
- Transitional age young adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Persons with Alzheimer's or dementia
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Ryon Medical and Associates offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
Ryon Medical and Associates provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Integrated primary care services
- Suicide prevention services