General Phone Number: 559-436-0482
Rural Mental Health Clinics Pinedale provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Fresno.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Rural Mental Health Clinics Pinedale is run by a private non-profit organization.
Rural Mental Health Clinics Pinedale provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Rural Mental Health Clinics Pinedale provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Rural Mental Health Clinics Pinedale utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
Rural Mental Health Clinics Pinedale utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Rural Mental Health Clinics Pinedale and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Rural Mental Health Clinics Pinedale.
Rural Mental Health Clinics Pinedale offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Rural Mental Health Clinics Pinedale
Rural Mental Health Clinics Pinedale provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services