General Phone Number: 660-647-2182
Admissions Phone Number: 800-456-2634
Royal Oaks Hospital provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Windsor.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Royal Oaks Hospital is run by a private non-profit organization.
Royal Oaks Hospital provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
Royal Oaks Hospital provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Royal Oaks Hospital utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
Royal Oaks Hospital utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Pimozide (Orap®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Royal Oaks Hospital and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Royal Oaks Hospital.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Royal Oaks Hospital offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
Royal Oaks Hospital provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Suicide prevention services