General Phone Number: 928-684-9594
Admissions Phone Number: 928-684-9694 x0
Rosewood Centers for Eating Disorders provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Wickenburg.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Rosewood Centers for Eating Disorders is run by a private for-profit organization.
Rosewood Centers for Eating Disorders provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
- Residential mental health rehab
Rosewood Centers for Eating Disorders provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Rosewood Centers for Eating Disorders utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Rosewood Centers for Eating Disorders utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Rosewood Centers for Eating Disorders and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Rosewood Centers for Eating Disorders.
- Persons with eating disorders
Rosewood Centers for Eating Disorders offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
Rosewood Centers for Eating Disorders provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services