General Phone Number: 217-398-8080
Admissions Phone Number: 217-373-2430
Rosecrance provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Champaign.
- Mental Health Treatment
Rosecrance is run by a private non-profit organization.
Rosecrance provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Rosecrance provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
Rosecrance utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Rosecrance utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Rosecrance and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Rosecrance.
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Rosecrance offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Rosecrance
Rosecrance provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Illness management and recovery
- Legal advocacy
- Suicide prevention services