General Phone Number: 248-634-5530
Rose Hill Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Holly.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Rose Hill Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
Rose Hill Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Rose Hill Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Rose Hill Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Rose Hill Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Rose Hill Center and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Rose Hill Center.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Rose Hill Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- TB Screening
Rose Hill Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services